- Set a benchmark as a professional group of companies with global outreach to drive growth by progressive diversification
- We vision ourselves to be the most organized “MODEL ORGANIZATION” for providing excellence in Education, MANPOWER SERVICES, Import & Export, Tours & Travels and Entertainment. We aim to build an institution of our services and envision being an arm of the corporate world globally.
Mission of SKY
To create an excellent competitive environment in student community by virtue of imparting qualitative education with consolidated strategy and scientific approach to produce proficient professionals. We have led an educational movement, which is dedicated to the modest cause of helping students across the country to make them succeed in their professional career like Medicine & Engineering that offer infinite dignity in personal and professional life.
To impart not just education, but also knowledge to help students take informed decisions and tread upon a satisfying and enriching career path. Keeping individuality in mind, no single career path can suit all. We strive to make our students decide their calling in life as per what they have an aptitude for. Foster a sense of community among students through shared learning experiences.
STUDY CENTER - SKY INSTITUTE
CARRER CONSULTANT - SKY CONSULTANT
IMPORT EXPORT - SKY IMPEX
SECURITY SERVICE - SKY G4S
AVIATION TRAINING - SKY FLY
ENTERTAINMENT - SKY ENTERTAINMENT
- Leadership development and professional development are necessary to prepare people with knowledge, skills, and abilities to help children and youth succeed.
- Culturally competent leaders are vital to empowering organizations to address the needs of a diverse society.
- Quality education is a responsibility shared by school systems, families, communities, businesses, and governments.
- The results we seek for our children and youth must guide our work with them.
- Strategic alliances and partnerships are essential to achieving measurable and sustainable outcomes.
- Connecting community with public education to support the learning and development of young people.
- Building more effective pathways into the workforce to help all young people transition to adulthood.
- Preparing generations of leaders to drive cooperative efforts at all levels.
“Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to those who dream and work.” By A.P.J Abdul Kalam